Monday, January 16, 2012

Famous B vs. Joey Ryan (WCWC Heavyweight Title) 1/14/2012 Recap

This past weekend I battled Joey Ryan in a match for the West Coast Heavyweight title. This match came about as a result of a three way which saw myself against B-Boy and Joey Ryan for both their respected titles come to a draw. After that match Joey Ryan politely got on the mic and started rambling about how I might have hung in the ring with him but I was still a "green boy". Right then and there I knew that I would not be satisfied until I beat Joey Ryan and take whats most precious to him the WCWC Title. I talked to Adam Ginsberg and was granted a one on one match for that title which brings me to this past weekend in South Gate we finally locked horns. I did come up on the short end of the stick but only because Joey used his crafty ways in the ring to steal a win. Not only did Joey use a blatant thumb to the eye he also pulled the official in the way of my flashing lights superkick which usually means lights out for my opponent. There was times in that match that I knew I could beat Joey. I was one step ahead of him throughout the match until his cheap tactics took over. I know Joey won that match but I guarantee he hasn't seen the last of me. He may not want to but Im asking for a rematch that I believe I deserve.
Outside the ring having a match of this caliber means alot to me. It just symbolizes how hard I have worked and how far I have come in such a short period of time. I always strive to be the best at what I do no matter what and in the world of Pro Wrestling its showing. I don't have to tell you all the things Joey Ryan has accomplished because Im pretty sure mostly everybody knows so all I can say is its a great feeling to be in there with a veteran such as him and put on a solid entertaining performance. Its also a good feeling to know that Joey has just as much fun in the sun in the ring as I do when we lock horns. The world has not seen the last of our fued and I have a feeling it won't be long before we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment