Monday, January 23, 2012

Famous B's upcoming Weekend of Doom!!!!

I find it fitting that I entitle this blog Famous B's Weekend of Doom. The reason behind this title is the fact that I am scheduled to wrestle Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with appearances being in both the U.S and Calgary, Canada.

I kick things off this Friday and Saturday with Lucha VaVoom performing for at the Calgary High Performance Rodeo 2012. I debuted for Lucha VaVoom back in October 2011 Ring of Terror as part of the Voodoo Tribe alongside my partners Joey Kaos and NY Knockout. Now the second time around I head to Calgary Canada to wrestle again. Im very much looking forward to this trip as I get a chance to accomplish one of my goals this year early in the year which was to work internationally and it will be a great experience for my career.



Upon returning from Calgary, Canada Sunday January 28th I head to Wrestle Reunion 6 right here in my own backyard Los Angeles, Ca at the LAX Westin Hotel where I will be wrestling at this years Pro Wrestling Guerilla Kurt Russel Reunion 3. It will be the team of Famous B and Chris Kaddilak vs. The Fighting Taylor Boys. It is a great opportunity for me to showcase my talents as this is one of the biggest Wrestling Conventions in the world. There will be wrestling personalities, promoters, etc. from all over and despite flying in around 11am that day I will be set for a 1pm start time

Later that night Legion Championship Wrestling Presents Legion Revolution at the casa del mexicano in East Los Angeles. The show starts at 5pm I will be wrestling Lil Cholo in singles competition. Since Lil Cholo debuted in LCW he has been interfering in my matches and calling me out saying I dont respect him being a veteran. The last LCW show BattleLines saw me defeat Lil Cholo in a 6 man tag team match on Christmas day. This Sunday one on one he will have no excuses.

"I look forward to the challenges that await me this weekend but if there is one person who can do it big its Famous B"

No comments:

Post a Comment